Friday, September 12, 2008

check out my newsletter and new classes for fall

Wow, it has been a very busy September! The Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival was awesome -as usual! I taught 2 classes there and they were so much fun and every one's project turned out so cool!!! This year the weather was PERFECT!

I have my new newsletter posted on my website: http://www.bahrcreek.com/newsletter/bahrcreekfall%2008.pdf -if you have time take a look and if you are interested in taking a class or just "hanging out" and knitting in the shop -would love to have you.

This weekend we will be at Rivers'Edge Nature center in Saukville. I will be demonstrating spinning and Amy will make some felted soaps with any children who would like to make them. The weather doesn't sound like it will cooperate but........will be fun. This is a really great day in the park! come and join us if you can!
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: