Tuesday, September 30, 2008

busy fall

It has been a long time since I entered anything on my blog. It has been a crazy month-but fun. A lot of changes-my oldest son and family (my 2 little grandsons :-( ) moved 1hour 45 minutes north of here. we will really miss seeing them as often!! But at least it wasn't across the country like some grandparents' kids move.

I finally finished my newsletter with new class schedule. www.bahrcreek.com then click on newsletter link. In addition to the classes listed there will be a new class, which isn't listed in the newsletter - toe up socks -watch for the time and date of the class. There are still openings for the classes listed.

I hope everyone is enjoying the crisp fall weather. I LOVE this season!! We are going to visit our son in Door County this Sunday and will enjoy seeing the colorful leaves!

No comments: