Thursday, April 10, 2008

YAAAAAYYYYYYY it is Thursday-the best day of the week. Our knitting group meets every Thursday night from 6:30 - 9 or 10. We have anywhere from 10 - 25 gals that come. It is a time of refreshment, laughter, conversation..........and of course knitting! :-)



I had been trying to upload some pictures of projects i have been doing but because of weather or internet connections not able to. i will have to wait and do it when time permits.



This weekend we get to babysit for both grandkids while my son and daughter-in-law celebrate their anniversary.and go out of town. I sure hope it is nice for playing outside as
I went and bought the kids some rubber boots for playing outside! We have had soooo much rain and it is so muddy! but they will have a good time. Even if it was dry and there were no puddles for miles around - they would manage to find a puddle :-) but they do wash and it so much fun listening to them squeal with laughter. I will try to post some pictures of the weekend and some of my projects next time.

3 comments:

jessica said...

Hi!!!!

I'm so glad you made it here... blogland that is! Welcome :o)

I thought I'd give you Emily's blog:
http://rainberryknits.blogspot.com/
another chix with stix!

DawnK said...

Hi Brigitte! How cool that you have a blog now, too!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo, am I the last person to figure out you are blogging?


Welcome to blogland!!!!