Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beautiful spring day!!



Wow, I Can't believe it has been over a week since I last posted on here. My parents were here for a visit last week then my daughter, Kari and her friend , and son Daniel came for the weekend. It was VERY busy but fun!

Today was a fun day with some euwww moments! My grandson was playing outside and I realized i hadn't seen him in a while so went out to look and found Ernie (our dog) just standing there . i tho't that weird so wnet to investigate and found lucas had walked into the runoff from the heifer barn! He was totally stuck in poop and mud!!! Poor kid!! he was stuck up to the knees! I couldn't pull him out w/o getting stuck myself so had to call his dad. Good thing for hoses outside!! Anyway, he loves telling everyone this story -only wish i had my camera! the adventures of farm life :-)!


On the cleaner side, i have been working on finishing up a Manos throw for one of my chix with stix. It turned out so awesome! I will post a picture of it as soon as it is off my camera.
The picture above are of some socks I have been working on using Regia-Kaffe Fassett Designer Line sock yarn! It is totally awesome and fun to work with! I just ordered and received a whole new shipment of it with scrumtious colorways for the shop. You will have to come check out the yarns!

2 comments:

Muriel said...

Poor little guy.. but what a tale his future fiancee will hear!

DawnK said...

Now that is a story to tell at his wedding! LOL! Ewwww. I can laugh, since I didn't have to pull him out, or clean him off! (Can you tell I've been to 2 weddings over the last 2 weekends.