Friday, April 16, 2010

NEWSLETTER, OPEN HOUSE, CLASSES

I promise that I WILL have my newsletter completed and posted by Monday!
Just a reminder that open house/shearing days will be May 27. 28. 29 from 10-5. This year in addition to the open house we will also have a campfire/brat fry to help Hannah (daughter-in-law) raise support for her mission trip to Kenya. If you would like more information as to what Hannah and the team will do while there go to www.wpff.com .

We are praying for perfect weather -well, hopefully dry :-). It is so awesome to see the flowers and green grass. It is fun watching the birds carry off pieces of llama fiber for nest building. I can't wait for the grosbeak to migrate thru the area and the hummingbirds and blue birds!! I love spring!!

I am working on some one day classes for vacationers in the area. So if you are vacationing in Sheboygan Co. and would like a project to do on the loom, needle felt, or knit that would only take a couple of hours to 6 hours to complete, give me a call.

have a great day!

No comments: