Thursday, October 1, 2009

website/BahrCreek

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful fall colors-this is my FAVORITE time of the year!

I am sorry for the inconvenience of my website being down and not being able to access my fall newsletter. If you would like to receive a copy, send me an email and I can send you a pdf. file of it. thank you much. I hope my website will be up and running soon.

During the month of October, all sock yarn will have a discount of 10%. There are a lot of opportunities for knitting socks this month in my class schedule or just come and sit and knit in the studio :-).

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Molly Made said...

So great visiting your shop today. Expect to see lots more of us in January and February!

Anonymous said...

thanks, Molly. It was nice meeting you and your family. Looking forward to seeing more of you! Hope you had fun making your hat!