Thursday, July 2, 2009

WOW! I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. So many things have happened since April. My daughter, Kari, graduated and we went on our trip to Germany and Austria. We had so much fun touring and visiting with family! It was 37 years since I visited there last and it was fun connecting with family. I am starting to save for my next trip to Germany only this time Mark, my husband will go along. :-)

We were gone 17 days and the shop survived with Mark and son, Daniel, working --they did a terrific job!
i will post some pictures of our trip soon.
Tomorrow I pick up my cousins daughter,from Germany, from O'Hare and she will stay with us for 21 days. She was so much fun in Germany-hope she has as much fun here as we did there.

well, off to work. Have a great day!

No comments: