Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mark Twain Quote~trip

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
~
Mark Twain

I found this quote on the Kettle Lakes Coop website. The last couple of weeks my daughter, Kari, and I have been thinking about a graduation trip to Europe after she is finished with school in May. There are so many reasons to not go but..................reading the quote above, I think we will just have to make plans. Since I still have family in Germany, part of the time we will spend with them and the other week we will do some sightseeing in Austria and Switzerland. I'll keep you posted as far as plans go.
have a great weekend and keep warm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should absolutely take that trip with Kari! What great memories you'll make, traveling together. It's kind of like those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. You'll be SO glad you did!!
Paulette

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say---I've heard different parts of that quote and didn't know who said it. It is a good one!
Paulette