Thursday, August 28, 2008

Feels like Christmas in the studio!!





I have seen most of my yarn reps for the fall and winter yarns and supplies!! Now the beautiful yarns start arriving and I must find room on the shelves for all the BEAUTIFUL yarns. And of course I want to use it all and make something from every yarn!!! :-(
Some of the new yarns are Rowan Kaffe Fassett colourscape chunky and the ever popular Regia design line sock yarn by Kaffe Fassett in more new colorways.
From Knit One Crochet Too I received new merino/bamboo blends-this would make beautiful sweaters or shawls and the ever popular Alpaca yarn -fingering weight for shawls and scarves. These yarns makes me want to spend all my time knitting!!! And I don't even consider myself THE knitter!!
I am working on my newsletter for the fall/winter schedule so check back often for available classes.

No comments: