Thursday, July 31, 2008

summer, company, state fair

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer! I had all the kids home last weekend -Nick from Boston- Kari from Grand Rapids and Daniel who is home for the summer and Jonathan and family who live in Oostburg, and my mom and dad have been here a week -they live up in Iron Mountain, Mi. It was an awesome weekend -somewhat hectic but sooooo much fun to have everyone home.

I didn't get to do a lot of knitting but all of my yarn reps were here this week -except for one! i can't wait for all my new yarns to come--YIKES!!! now to find a home for it all!! It does feel like Christmas, tho!

Well just thought Iwould make an entry in my blog to let you know I have not forgotten how to
write :-)

Now off to Thursday night knitting group-one of the best days of the week.

hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments: