Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Manos Sedona sweater

well, I am getting closer to completing my Sedona sweater!!!! It only has taken me 1 1/2 years to get this far! I only have 3/4 of a sleeve and piece it together then i will be able to wear it--YAY!!!! (I hope) It really was an easy pattern-it was done in shadow stitch using Manos color #119 (adobe) and #64 blue solid color. The pattern was taken from the book MANOS SIMPLE STYLE # 7. The body of the sweater has the vertical strips and sleeves are vertical. I will take a picture of it completed-hopefully within the next month :-).




2 comments:

jessica said...

yeah!!! I can't wait to see it finished(and on you:O)!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we'll make it to the "finish line" together. Our manos creations will be done just in time for the warmer weather. :)